Remote Property Management
Many clients have vacation homes or split their time between multiple properties, some of which are in remote areas where skilled professionals are lacking.
Our in-house Certified Public Accountant and our colleagues can assist with:
- Understanding the tax consequences and state laws of employing staff at a particular residence in the U.S.
- Setup of payroll direct deposits for staff and service providers
- State tax returns for rental properties
- Remote bill-pay and financial oversight of household expenses
- 1099's for seasonal employees
- General payroll, adhering to state regulations
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reports
- Seasonal on-site inspections and unannounced visits
IDC can streamline your property management to alleviate unnecessary stress. To learn more, contact Peter O'Donovan to discuss your specific needs for our remote property management services.